Girls with cameras

I'm going to have to go ahead and, sorta...uh....second that one?

;)

MissCream, please begin...

#23 almost gave me a panic attack, I don't know why but it scared the turd out of me. But yes, I support this.

Wow.. there is something wrong with me... the first thing I checked out was the camera...... then the boobs, face, booty, etc (in no particular order).

Wow.. there is something wrong with me... the first thing I checked out was the camera...... then the boobs, face, booty, etc (in no particular order).

Nice try at a smokescreen, dude!!! I was noticing the lack of modern Minolta or Sony-branded cameras in that collection...saw the old Minolta SRT and the old Minolta Himatic...I thought lots of professional girls with camera snappers were in the Sony camp...guess not...seemed to be kind of a heavy weighting towards something called Canon or Nikon, with some odd imitators called nokiN or nonaC...probably just some cheap Chinese knock-offs...

Your jokes are hard to compute but freaking funny (maybe I'm just slow)

Nice try at a smokescreen, dude!!! I was noticing the lack of modern Minolta or Sony-branded cameras in that collection...saw the old Minolta SRT and the old Minolta Himatic...I thought lots of professional girls with camera snappers were in the Sony camp...guess not...seemed to be kind of a heavy weighting towards something called Canon or Nikon, with some odd imitators called nokiN or nonaC...probably just some cheap Chinese knock-offs...

He's refering to the mirror shots that show Canon and Nikon spelled backwards.

Yes.. I know. I thought it was funny.

I'd like to check their aperture!! Ha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back