Gitzo carbon fiber Tripod and Ballhead, Canon EOS 7D Body

soylentgreen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello fellow photogs,

Haven't been on the forum in a while, but I am looking to unload some unused gear that has been collecting dust for way too long.

Mainly a Gitzo GT2531EX Carbon 6X 3-Section tripod. Used it for a lot of macro work a while back, but have no need for it now. They run $500+ new. This one is in great condition, at least a 8.5 out of 10. light scuff marks from regular use. No dings, cracks or chips. Asking $400.

Also have a Gitzo GH3780QR Ballhead in excellent condition. Only marks are on the bottom plate where the locking set screw from the tripod is screwed in. I have a Gitzo small, medium and long plate to go with it. It's about $380 new. Asking $250.

Finally, I have a Canon 7D body with very little mileage on it. Can't have more than 10,000 frames shot through it. It's in pretty great condition since I take care of all of my gear. I upgraded to the 5D Mark III when it came out and have not used the 7D since. I have the original box and all the accessories. Asking $850.

As I said, just don't use it enough to warrant keeping it around. Figure one of you folks may get more use out of it. Shoot me an email if you are interested, need more info or want pics. All fair offers will be considered.

Thanks for checking it out.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back