What's new

Gitzo Tripod for sale

awillybilly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently came in possession of two brand new Gitzo tripods that I really have no use for so I figured I would sell them. Ill put the link below and if anyone has any questions or just wants to talk about tripods/Gitzo products feel free to comment below. Do you prefer using Gitzo products or another brand of tripods/monopods? Gitzo 2940C Series 2 Basalt Tripod New G Lock Compact | eBay
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I was thinking of picking one of these up but they go for $405 new on Amazon. That's $45 less than your asking price.
 
Sorry it took so long to reply was it early or late 60s?
 
The Tripod I was selling did not sell and has been relisted in auction format NO RESERVE. Message me privately if you wish to buy it now and once we agree upon a price I will end the auction after you bid. Good Luck to everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom