Give me decorating inspiration...

Pretty much everywhere in my opinion. Mostly the walls and cloth of furnitures. Patterns in wood is fine (carvings etc). It's just I don't like patterns on curtains etc I like plain stuff.

So I'm boring now am I? :grumpy:

:mrgreen: But posters and pictures liven up plain walls really well. You should print some of your pictures and frame them. I always wonder if thats a bit big headed (for want of a better phrase) though. Hanging your own pictures in your house?

Well obviously it's you choice...just be aware patterns is the wrong choice...

:D

I plan to hang some pictures when I get some that I want enlaraged...my boyfriend decorated his house with his own artwork and photos...matted them and framed them...looks really nice. In fact, he did just bring home an abstract painting (abstract isn't his thing, but I think he did a good job) he did in class that he's giving me. It's huge too, around 45"x30", he thinks...he can't remember the exact size. It's going above my entertainment center, I think.

Hey, I was looking at some kitchen islands by Home Portfolio...I'll give that site a look after bit..thanks Meysha.

Most reactions

Back