What's new

Giving a dog a bone

song2006

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
same photo different effect...what do ya think?​

1.
100_4666mp.jpg

2.
100_4666p.jpg

thanks for viewing. :)​
 
I'm afraid I have to agree with Cheyenne. The effect is only for effects. But doesn't do much to me, either.
And next time your dog is so busy with his bone, try out different sorts of available lights in the house so you can give the on-camera flash some rest. Maybe first move all sorts of light sources to the place where he's going to get his bone, and then give him the bone so he is busy chewing, and then you start shooting, varying the lights and trying out this and that and that. And if that is only for fun ... it will be some sort of "learning by doing" I guess. (I wish cats chewed on bones ... for this would be an appointment that is impossible with a cat in the house! ;))
 
i dont like the 2nd one.
is like someone has plugged an electricity cable into the bone
 
Whoa the second one looks as if he is frozen
Gonna have to go with the first one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom