Glade Creek Grist Mill

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. I haven't had much time for shooting lately, but I did get out last week to Babcock St park in Danese WV to shoot the Glade Creek Grist Mill. This is one of my favorite mills to shoot but I've not quite been there at the right time when the leaves are fully in peak. It's a tough balance between peak color and still having a lot of leaves on the trees. I'd like to hear your comments on this image though....good, bad or ugly.

Thanks

IMGP9254web.jpg

It's a very nice scene but what kind of editing did you do to it? It looks fake... Like a painting or a sketch.

Oh ok that's what it is. Very pretty scene like I said and good composition but it looks too much like a painting for me.

Why not just do a long exposure?

The "framing" you put on the photo is not necessary. If you truly want good critique from your photo ditch the frame. All the frame does is draw attention away from the photo and the framing substantially reduces the affective overall size of the photo.

Your second version is great, however it is tilted.. Or so it appears to me at least.

love it so cool looking

Most reactions

New Topics

Back