What's new

Glasgow, Scotland

guest0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gla-02.jpg


gla-03.jpg


img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/The_Commander/gla-06.jpg[/img]

gla-09.jpg


Not the best, I admit but very hard to get a decent shot in a busy city

gla-11.jpg


gla1-4.jpg


artgla-1.jpg


DSC_0041-1.jpg


DSC_0021-1.jpg
 
It seems your buildings are leaning lol. You might want to read up on that ;)
 
They look a bit tilted in a couple. Some nice shots though.
 
I lived in Glasgow for a short while. The weather was not very nice. The photos did, however, bring back some fond memories.
 
The weather here is the only thing I don't like about living in Scotland but I prefer a hot climate.

Today is 70 :)
 
Its 88 here today. Not too shabby considering ten days ago we had snow.
 
Beatiful shots:)

A friend of mine lives in Glasgow right now, the city looks amazing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom