Glasgow sunset

riz_sat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone :D
I hope everyone is going good here :D
So here I am sharing this picture that I took today in Glasgow.

CSC_0951a_leveld_rs.jpg

EXIF data
F-stop: f/16
Exposure time: 8 seconds
ISO -100
Focal Length 18mm

C & C welcome!

Love the colours and I wouldn't put the horizon in the middle either, just my personal preference.

Thank you Michael and useakme for replying :D
I am waiting for another colourful sunset to capture images with horizon not in the middle!

Last edited:
Do you know what does 'My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit' means? It actually means that you don't allow others to edit your photos to give you an idea how would it look nicer, if you do allow (cause' it'll definitely help you in improving), change it.

Do you know what does 'My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit' means? It actually means that you don't allow others to edit your photos to give you an idea how would it look nicer, if you do allow (cause' it'll definitely help you in improving), change it.

Well i know what that means. But if it help me improving my work then its good :D thank you Michael :)

Nice color, well done. If this is the only shot you took, I'd suggest taking a few shots next time with different framing.

Beautiful color saturation and exposure.

I would have moved the horizon down to just where the reflections of the buildings start. this would open up the sky allowing a lot more of the clouds in their pink coloring, and gotten rid of the plain darkish blue of the bottom portion of the water.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back