What's new

Glass and Light

pic_chick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
357
Reaction score
47
Location
new orleans
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would like to hear what you guys think about this image.




$glass.webp
 
Humm on my screen it now looks gray but when I open the photo it is the correct color why is that?
 
Humm on my screen it now looks gray but when I open the photo it is the correct color why is that?
Same here... the difference is huge. I like the grayish version better.
 
yea the grayish the is growing on me
 
The image is compressed til you open it.
 
Agree about the grayish version - just desaturate until it looks good to you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom