Glass paradise

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My husband came up with the title. The pictures was taken at the Joslyn art museum in Omaha.

100_1204resized.jpg

100_1205resized.jpg

The second has a nicer perspective than the first, since the perspective from above is one you would not normally expect.
For the first I would have wished you had crouched down even more to get the glass ornaments very much more from the side.

Very colourful they are!
How about the competition? Is it winning (you submitted the first to some competition, I remember as much, though you've edited the information on that out of your post).

blown glass is insane, at the mohegan sun in Connecticut, theres a blown glass structure like 36 feet high in a fountain, awesome stuff.

nice shots, but, i dont feel the focal point andbecause the image is so clustered my eye does not move around it as i would like it to and like the comment above me said theyare very unique. So, if you did a little blurring of the others in photoshop around like one of the red pieces i think it would make this shot better.

I was going to put it into a contest but the rules said that you could'nt take pictures of artwork. So I'm gonig to go with one of my flower shots.

Very colourful paradise, and I am sucked by colours.
There is one thing is certain - I like to live in paradise, but not in glass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back