What's new

My Abstract Digital Drawings

gk fotografie

Help........... I'm surrounded by morrons
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
6,204
Location
...who cares?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The starting point of my digital abstracts is always a photo, I achieve the effects with a number of editing programs (from paid programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Affinity Photo to free programs such as PhotoScape, GIMP, Irfanview and PaintNet) using an untold number of plugins. Of the almost 30 editing programs I had about 10 years ago, there are now around 15 left on my computer.
I've the images printed in various sizes on Hahnemulle fine art paper and I normally stick them on plexiglass with a protective, separate UV layer over it, after which they are placed in glassless, wooden or aluminum photo frames.
I occasionally exhibit work in 2 galleries, I'm still looking for a good gallery somewhere abroad, plus I've some contacts in the field of architecture and interior design where every now and then a request for a certain type of image comes from.
All works are unique, not serial work.

no.1

no.2
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom