What's new

Glass Pond

JoshC.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
400
Reaction score
6
Location
Upstate New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Experimenting with long exposures on water. This is 30 seconds. Any feedback welcome!

5571582959_69d9b79636_b.jpg
 
Very nice! I like it. The soft water and clouds juxtaposed with the clear and sharp grass in the foreground.
 
I love the foreground! I wish I could see more detail in the trees though.
 
I love the foreground! I wish I could see more detail in the trees though.

Thank you! I'm not sure how i could've shown the detail as they were pretty silhouetted already.
 
Love this shot for the same reasons DBJ mentions....but also the sharpness of the silhouettes plays off the soft clouds and water also. Really nice image
 
Love this shot for the same reasons DBJ mentions....but also the sharpness of the silhouettes plays off the soft clouds and water also. Really nice image

Hey thank you, I appreciate it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom