What's new

Global Warming

Oh!

:lol:

This is definitely NOT what I expected to see when I only read the title to this thread!

You must call Antarctican into this thread, Monsieur Matthieu, you must! ;)
 
What a lovely shot and a pleasant surpirse! Very creative!
 
La Foto, Thorhammer, Konicakyle, thanks that s a funny shot :mrgreen:
 
If you happen to still possess the ducks, how about trying something like photographing them on a signpost to the north... or somewhere hot, or on a beach or something.

Would add to the irony - I know it is strange enough to see them in the city, but its just an idea!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom