Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Old Man of Storr and Loch Fada, a long exposure at sunrise taken on the Isle of Skye in Scotland during one of the Workshops I led on the Isle this last spring. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL2_0041.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Another very nice shot Vieri. I really like the way you've held the exposure to keep the shadows on the the landscape which fits because of the brightness of the sky. Makes me want to take a trip back up to Skye!

I've seen many beautiful photos from Skye and this one is another beauty. The mood and colors make for such a serene photo, great shot.

Another very nice shot Vieri. I really like the way you've held the exposure to keep the shadows on the the landscape which fits because of the brightness of the sky. Makes me want to take a trip back up to Skye!

Thank you very much weepete! Glad you enjoyed the exposure and balance in this. Yes, Skye is always worth a visit, I am going since 2008, every year and lately thanks to my Workshops even 2-3 times a year which is just great - such beautiful landscapes! :D

Beautifully done. Colors are really nice.

Thank you very much indeed Dean! :)

I've seen many beautiful photos from Skye and this one is another beauty. The mood and colors make for such a serene photo, great shot.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Another beauty well done sir

Thank you very much, glad you liked it! :)

Nice capture.

Thank you very much! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back