terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,612 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 Admin 🛠️ #16 Sweet shots. Glad you were able to get out there while you could enjoy the sunshine! Long dark winter, eh? :razz:
Sweet shots. Glad you were able to get out there while you could enjoy the sunshine! Long dark winter, eh? :razz:
D Don Allison TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2005 Messages 50 Reaction score 1 Jan 10, 2006 #17 Great owl shot...and well done to catch him in flight.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 terri said: Long dark winter, eh? :razz: Click to expand... You can say that again. It has really cut back on my shooting. It has been a mild winter so far but I need sunshine and can deal with the cold if I have to. Eric
terri said: Long dark winter, eh? :razz: Click to expand... You can say that again. It has really cut back on my shooting. It has been a mild winter so far but I need sunshine and can deal with the cold if I have to. Eric