I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the beginnings of another of the wife's projects.
these have been glittered and epoxied. Each lid has a small LED light in it and the top of the lid is a solar panel so if you have them outside they will recharge in the sun. the wife wanted a shot of them before she does the acid etching so i took a few. thought they looked pretty neat, so here we are.

glowing glitter mason jars by pixmedic, on Flickr

Very creative idea. What etching patterns will she do?

i believe these particular ones will be ferret themed for the gifting group my wife is in.
if this batch turns out well, she may do more. could be anything really...she can make a pattern for pretty much anything.

I have not seen that craft idea until now.

Your wife has made such a creative craft! I have never seen such type of beautiful jars. Please share some more creative stuff made by your wife! :1247:

I'd like to see them etched.

Your wife has made such a creative craft! I have never seen such type of beautiful jars. Please share some more creative stuff made by your wife! :1247:

A made-from-scratch prom (well, the Christian school version anyway) dress the wife made for our neighbors kid.
Money was tight and aparantly fancy dresses can get expensive....unless you know a seamstress.

Screenshot_2019-04-12-03-57-35~2.png

EDIT: the wife is making me add the disclaimer that while none of this dress used any premade parts (she made it all by hand from bolts of different fabrics) the dress itself wasn't actually super complicated to make.

Anyway, cups, bunnys, pajamas, and now prom dresses....

Missus Pix seems like a very talented lady... which begs the question: "What's she doing with you?"

Missus Pix seems like a very talented lady... which begs the question: "What's she doing with you?"

you mean right now? while the kid is at school? before i go to bed? ('cause i work tonight)
you probably dont want to know....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back