PushingTin TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 458 Reaction score 17 Location South Africa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2008 #1 I took this shot for a stock site but have no idea if its stock photo material or not... any thoughts?
I took this shot for a stock site but have no idea if its stock photo material or not... any thoughts?
PushingTin TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 458 Reaction score 17 Location South Africa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump... anyone?
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2008 #3 Sorry Chris, I have no idea if it's stock material either, but I must say that it is a very intriguing shot.
Sorry Chris, I have no idea if it's stock material either, but I must say that it is a very intriguing shot.
D David_low TPF Noob! Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 127 Reaction score 0 Location Destine for heaven Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2008 #4 Nice PP, contrast and catchy
PushingTin TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 458 Reaction score 17 Location South Africa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, appreciate the comments