Glowing Light Bulbs

silver163

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to do a photo shoot with several CFL light bulbs (different colors) which would be laying on the floor but I want to know how I can make them glow without having to screw them in? I seen sometime like this in other photos but how do they do it?

You need to get ahold of Nikola Tesla - he could make it happen.

i just figured out how i can do it.

How? Only thing I can think of involves lots of small wires, and is probably dangerous...

How? Only thing I can think of involves lots of small wires, and is probably dangerous...
there is only two wires needed and you just need something exposed not the entire wire.

I want to do a photo shoot with several CFL light bulbs (different colors) which would be laying on the floor but I want to know how I can make them glow without having to screw them in? I seen sometime like this in other photos but how do they do it?
Glowing light bulbs are similar to lights which have sockets and a switch to light bulb.Some Glowing light bulbs has a tread to light up the bulb. It may look funny, but there are lights that which glow when the light is bounced by a thread.

Most reactions

Back