Go Buy A Nikon D50

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
WOW is all i have to say. I know there are a few of you interested in buying this camera and all i have to say is that this camera is amazing and I couldnt be happier with it. There are only 2 things that are remotely annoyin:

sometimes the SD card door opens sometimes by accident because of where is it, but its probably just the way I hold the camera and the camera stays open even if you open the door (you can swap cards while the camera is still on).

Also the battery door isn't the most secure feeling thing, also not a huge problem because i've only had to open the door once to put it in, i've shot over 1000 shots with it and havent had to recharge yet (nikon says 2000 shot life)

The image quality is simply amazing on the camera, very very little noise on ISO 1600, nothing noticeable below that, the autofocus is amazingly fast and the selectable focus points are logical and work well. If you want to know anything else about it send me a PM or IM me.

Here are some sample shots out of the last 3 days i've shot. I know this is a fairly new camera so here are some samples that will hopefully show the amazing results that can happen with this camera. All shots were with the stock 18-55mm lens. I'm still learning alot of the features this camera has but these shots will give you an idea of how it shoots in a variety of situations.

~Josh

dsc00237cn.jpg

dsc00073tk.jpg

dsc00202rr.jpg

dsc00147yb.jpg

dsc00384zb.jpg

dsc00214wi.jpg

dsc00184df.jpg

dsc00639yx.jpg

dsc00799wl.jpg

dsc01932vy.jpg

dsc01057ok.jpg

Looks darn good Josh! I'd say, Yes, You ARE having fun yet! :lmao: BTW, What version of Photoshop do you run? Do you know about editing perspective?

Thanks for the post. I am currently looking into buying one. I can't wait until I get it!!

Thanks again

jasmine

Most reactions

Back