Go go gadget Bronica!

Turbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5415484368_2978f5cbd5_b.jpg

Bronica ETRS with speed grip E and AE-II metering prism, 150mm f/3.5 MC, Kodak Portra 400NC film. 1/125 wide open.

This is from my first roll through the camera, shot at a Flickr meet. Pretty much straight out of my scanner.

C&C if you're bored. :greenpbl:

I love the colour oh her eyes ))) nice pic!

Great pic!! And a gorgeous girl!

Heh heh, I love the look on her face. It is saying "this is going to wind up on the internet, isn't it?" :lol:

Brian

Nice shot Turbo! :thumbup:
The only thing that I'm second guessing about the shot is if you should crop some of the right side off. My eye keeps getting drawn to the window. Is that happening to anyone else?

lol Don't know.....I still really like it.

Thanks folks.

Mish, I think it's not so much the window as it is the blown out bit. Not much I could do about that... the bright area is a frozen snow covered lake and a bright overcast sky at noon. :lol: I shot some vertical frames, too...my eye still goes to the brightest area to the right but the lines of the window take me in to the subject.

Good lens also. :)
It is. Tack sharp even wide open, and the way it renders backgrounds is absolutely delicious. :drool:
Lenses for the Bronica ETRS are dirt cheap, too. The 150mm f/3.5 runs around $125.

Most reactions

Back