What's new

god made me funky (achtung 56k)

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
I haven't been around much lately, I blame school and work and newspaper for taking up all my time I could be using hanging out on web forums. In any case, here are a few photos I took at a recent concert. the band was called God Made Me Funky, they were an 8 peice funk band from Ottawa. pretty awesome.

4hxdfkj.jpg


44s5286.jpg


35c3jaa.jpg


2mhwt2b.jpg


349ccic.jpg


2ue74b4.jpg


Thanks for lookin'
 
Nice work, love the look of the first and last one
 
thanks guys, I wonder why the first and last are so popular... :)
 
My favs are the last three. :)
 
Nicely done, its not always easy getting good shots in a bar/club enviroment, i used to take photos for a local band and it was always differcult to capture the mood, but you seem to have captured it nice;y
Luke
 
I really like number five, but you made a good job shooting all of them!
 
I love the mood of the shots. Very well done. The pictures are clear and the angles are good, but it also connects a feeling to the viewer. Something that I think is hard in photography. Trying to get all the technicalities correct as well as keep a mood.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom