What's new

God

Chaplin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
South East England
Here is a picture of i took of my friend it was a inital copy of a picture of Kurt Cobain. but i think it has a lot of meaning.





AndySkycolour.jpg
 
umm...yeah....about that....um I cant tell what it is. how are you direct linking the shot?
 
i just copied the URL from photobucket and it wuddent let me make it smaller :(...it really aint very clear as the point i'm trying to show.
 
Interesting shot, perhaps you need to edit it and then upload again so that it isn't quite as... erm...



H U G E ! !
 
Chaplin, can you post the link?
 
Rob said:
Interesting shot, perhaps you need to edit it and then upload again so that it isn't quite as... erm...



H U G E ! !
If you stand well back from the monitor you can see it all.
 
Thanks mommy. I like this shot. I like the hair in his eyes but I think it ultimately takes away from this shot. Eyes show so much emotion and can convey many emotions. I think he is supposed to be contemplative and perhaps searching for something. I just think that with his eyes at least partly visible it would be a killer shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom