B Bowzyr TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2004 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Mar 19, 2007 #1 I do some club photography with some friends for fun.. I took this picture the other night that I thought turned out especially well.. Tell me what you think! C&C Welcome.
I do some club photography with some friends for fun.. I took this picture the other night that I thought turned out especially well.. Tell me what you think! C&C Welcome.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2007 #2 I think you did well in tough lighting conditions. Welcome to the forum, and let's see some more!
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2007 #3 There must be some people on here more familiar with club photography who can comment?
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2007 #4 I don't know beans about club photography, but I like this a lot!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Took me a while to understand where her arm went and what it is that surrounds her. I like the light ... and I feel that NeatImage might work wonders on this photo. (Check out www.neatimage.com ).
Took me a while to understand where her arm went and what it is that surrounds her. I like the light ... and I feel that NeatImage might work wonders on this photo. (Check out www.neatimage.com ).