Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
thanks... lol

Welcome to TPF. :thumbup:

Sooner or later you're going to get called out for not using the shift key. :lol: Just sayin'.

Here's a tutorial how to post images: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html

Please resize your images to no more than 800 pixels on the long side, if you decide to upload them to the forums:

TPF kind of hides their FAQ's page, which will answer many of your questions, so here's a link to it for you: The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - FAQ

thanks so much... this will get me started....i am looking forward to learning... so any help is appreciated ...another test pic from canon..it works ..thanks....

Last edited:
Its a cute snapshot of the two playing, but it has many many basic problems with the image, from being too close, composition, flash, exposure.

I'd recommend picking up the book Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. A great book, recommended by many here, for the beginner.

Its a cute snapshot of the two playing, but it has many many basic problems with the image, from being too close, composition, flash, exposure.

I'd recommend picking up the book Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. A great book, recommended by many here, for the beginner.
i will do that... thanks so much.. later i will get out the Nikon...

Most reactions

Back