Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
going_home.jpg

Cheers,

Mohain

the child is well placed. love the tones and composition. looks like a great place to shoot!

yea tones and compo are good, nice one mohain :thumbup:

Very excellent shot Mo. Love how you have the child in there too. The tones are great. !!!! Nicely done

Rob said:
Cool shot - which station's that then??

It's Liverpool Street station. Woody, I only have couple of others at the mo. It's difficult to get a decent angle for shots in there. There is only a really small area at that elevation and that barrier you can see to the left is about 6 foot tall. Otherwise you have to go through the gates and shoot from ground level.

I think Kings Cross will probably be more photogenic (not managed to get there yet!).

Cheers for the comments. I feel this might work better is a mini series. Will shoot some more :)

Mohain

Mohain said:
It's Liverpool Street station. Woody, I only have couple of others at the mo. It's difficult to get a decent angle for shots in there. There is only a really small area at that elevation and that barrier you can see to the left is about 6 foot tall. Otherwise you have to go through the gates and shoot from ground level.

I think Kings Cross will probably be more photogenic (not managed to get there yet!).

Cheers for the comments. I feel this might work better is a mini series. Will shoot some more :)

Mohain

I had a suspicion it might have been! St Pancras is the one to go to, and it's next door to KX.

Rob

Most reactions

Back