Going to be a rich Professional

And to finish the Internet lingo lesson, If you create two (or more) accounts in a forum (originally to create false discussions with yourself in order to falsely win an argument, otherwise to acces a froum from where you were banned or to antagonize with somebody without risking a ban in your original account) is called socking (from sock puppet). :mrgreen:

ah yes good to see drugs still run rampent in college...

I'm a sophomore in college, and as one of your peers I'd like to know just how the hell you have time to play "funny" jokes over forums?

I'm a sophomore in college, and as one of your peers I'd like to know just how the hell you have time to play "funny" jokes over forums?
The original post was at 1:47pm, My guess is they posted while IN class; hopefully not during photograph class though.;)

You seem to have time to post asking me how i have time ha ha, i was on a break between class and went to the library.

Most reactions

Back