What's new

Golden Hour - Assateague Island National Seashore

just x joey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
946
Reaction score
1
Location
Ocean City, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow. I havent posted on here in forever! Decided to really dive back into photography. Sold off my dusty DSLR gear (had a d80, d90, then d7000 for a few months) and bought a Olympus OM-D EM-5 with 45mm 1.8 lens.

Here's a few shots i took yesterday evening when i had about an hour to explore Assateague Island National Seashore.

Assateage-at-sunset.jpg


shell-in-sand.jpg


broken.jpg


pitted.jpg


Now excuse me while i update my signature :) You can view these and more at Flickr: Joey D. Smith's Photostream and Joey D. Smith | Graphic Designer, Web Developer, Photographer, Marketeer
 
I like the first few. They are excellent but could benefit from another stop or two of DoF.
 
I like the first few. They are excellent but could benefit from another stop or two of DoF.

Do you mean a higher f-stop? So mor eis in focus? I agree for the last two could us a little less out of focus, tho the third does benefit from only having the center in focus. It adds a little more subject to the subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom