Golden hours from my window..

abhishekdg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well just loved the scene I saw today from my window of teh golden hours.. Wish I could convey the same to you guys but here' the best I could get. The sun at a small corner stretching out its dying golden , last rays to the never ending sky. Wish I had a wide angle to cover the scene but never the less just love it.. :)

HDR1.jpg

The light has made the colors have a some sort of a "pop".
How many Exposures did you take?
"In my opinion", I think that you need to add a bit of fill light on those leaves to bring out the green in them while adding a tiny little bit of glow effect to help make a nice atmosphere.
Indeed golden hours make great effects naturally. Too bad it only lasts moment where I live :grumpy:.
Oh, and it is a pleasure to be the first to reply :thumbup:.

Last edited:
Overall I like your image. The clouds and setting sun work perfectly in your composition, but the trees are in no mans land. There not dark enough, or not greenish enough. I would have opted in PP editing to brighten them up some.

You guys are just awesome.. well have just tweaked a little bit the picture with saturation and exposure in PS and here is the outcome.. Let me know if you do feel this looks better than the first one .. I personally like the second on as it very closely resembles the scene i had seen with a touch of orange hue in it.. :)

hdr_2.jpg

Most reactions

Back