Golden Rule

First one is a nice perspective. Nice exposure.

Taking pictures of statues is always tough, though. There are limits to what you can do. Ask me how I know.

Thanks Chris, it was my first time taking pics in a museum setting, I can tell I am going to have a learning curve. :icon_eek: :biggrin-new:

Nice one Jeff I have some stuff from Egypt as well, the first is a cracking shot too.

Yes first page on the bottom, it is a King Tut bust that was bought at an auction for me many years ago, it is one very very heavy one too.

Yes first page on the bottom, it is a King Tut bust that was bought at an auction for me many years ago, it is one very very heavy one too.

Got it, yours looks great. I had a little difficulty with keeping my gold color from going too yellow or magenta.

Got it, yours looks great. I had a little difficulty with keeping my gold color from going too yellow or magenta.

I have quite a collection of Egyptian stuff, some are gifts from family and the rest I got myself plus even bought a tile when we went to the Valley of the Kings years ago.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back