What's new

Golden, Watercolor and Surf

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
437
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Three new abstract landscapes for C&C.

Back to my roots with these, I didn't photoshop in any everyday bits because its just been frustrating to get what I want out of that approach that I needed a breather. But I did want to share some work of this guy on 500px who kicks butt along the lines I imagined:
500px / 3 Joko / Photos. I dream about finding a middle similar to his work and abstract landscapes a la Francis Seward (Fine Art Photography by Frances Seward. Abstract landscape photography.). Okay, I did try with "surf" but was unhappy with the results.

Anyways :chatty::
1 Golden





2 Watercolor





3 Surf
 
I can't say I know much about abstract landscapes, but these appear....ethereal.

I'd like to see a balance of warmth, which I can depict in your first photo...I like these, am willing to learn more about it...and yes, keep posting!
 
I can't say I know much about abstract landscapes, but these appear....ethereal.

I'd like to see a balance of warmth, which I can depict in your first photo...I like these, am willing to learn more about it...and yes, keep posting!

Thanks Fanboy! I see what you are saying the last too are a little cool. Oooo, I like "ethereal"!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom