What's new

Golden

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7615380994_dd6128e33b_c.jpg
 
Ah, this one I like! Lovely light on your most popular structure on your most popular beach!
 
Ah, this one I like! Lovely light on your most popular structure on your most popular beach!

Thank you !

You mean you don't like the others ? ;)
 
Ah, this one I like! Lovely light on your most popular structure on your most popular beach!

Thank you !

You mean you don't like the others ? ;)


This is probably the best anyway. Liking the light.
My only quibble is again the horizon.

Apart from that its good!

Edit: One more thing I cant get past is the fact that it "feels" like its been cut/cropped on the right. Kind of like its missing.
If you know what I mean.
 
Last edited:
Actino; you have proven how the same subject can be interpreted in a thousand ways, keeping its charm and warmth every time :D
 
Actino; you have proven how the same subject can be interpreted in a thousand ways, keeping its charm and warmth every time :D

Thank you Freq. That's precisely my point of view. What matters is not the subject in itself, is the way you see it.
 
Thank you Rotanimod + jfrabat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom