What's new

Golfball Contact (x1)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I set up my D300, threw on a Nikon 200-400mm f/4, and used Nikon SB-800s as remote flashes to get this shot. And I also used self-timer, which made it pretty tough. I took like, six or seven shots, and this was the best one I could muster up. I had to shoot at 1/8000th of a second to get it, naturally. I wish I could have gone faster, but, couldn't...oh well.

_DSC3924-Edit.jpg


Thanks for looking. Comments, critiques, and jokes are all welcome and appreciated.
 
oohh, Ive been so tempted to do this. My camera only goes up to 1/2000 with the shutter so I have no chance of getting a clear image, or a clear shot out of my backyard lol. How many frames a second did you shoot at?? I think my video camera will do 1/8000 so at 30 fps, you'd think you would catch one frame with the ball squished against the face..Im going to set that up next time I go to the range during the day.

I really like the lighting on that shot though, nice effort.
 
I did one frame. My flashes don't recycle fast enough to do more than one frame. Haha. That's why this shot isn't fantastic...it's a one and done deal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom