Golfing in Norway

kenmar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some golf pictures taken here in Norway yesterday. I will be happy for tips and critique:)

Sorry for the annoying signature on pic number 1.

- Kenneth Martin

L3dpcDQvaW1hZ2UvP3NpemU9b3JnJmlkPTk2ODM2JmZvcm1hdD1qcGc

Thank you for the comment :)

From your pictures it seems like a very beautiful place to be.

As for the photographs themselves....

In the first picture i like how the Golfer, club, and ball all are in the frame and non of them got cropped from the photo. It makes the shot full if that makes sense to you? I also like the brightness of the background because it creates a great contrast to the golfer and makes him stand out very nicely.

The landscape shot looks like an HDR maybe? it is a nice composition in the landscape but the thing that bugs me a bit is how much blown out i guess you could say the sky is in the picture. Compared to the trees pond and grass it is a lot harsh of a color it seems to me.

For the final shot i like it compared to the first to the most because it seem to be a really much softer shot. The sky is not as bright as in the first two photos and like i said earlier the darkness of the golfer makes a great contrast to the light background. It would a photo i would hang in our house next to all the rest of our golfing "memorabilia"

In the profile in #3, is that a sock or a golfball?

lol

Sorry, j/k, coundn't resist.

Wife was the one who noticed it first.

From your pictures it seems like a very beautiful place to be.

As for the photographs themselves....

In the first picture i like how the Golfer, club, and ball all are in the frame and non of them got cropped from the photo. It makes the shot full if that makes sense to you? I also like the brightness of the background because it creates a great contrast to the golfer and makes him stand out very nicely.

The landscape shot looks like an HDR maybe? it is a nice composition in the landscape but the thing that bugs me a bit is how much blown out i guess you could say the sky is in the picture. Compared to the trees pond and grass it is a lot harsh of a color it seems to me.

For the final shot i like it compared to the first to the most because it seem to be a really much softer shot. The sky is not as bright as in the first two photos and like i said earlier the darkness of the golfer makes a great contrast to the light background. It would a photo i would hang in our house next to all the rest of our golfing "memorabilia"

It is an really nice place to be. I was really lucky with the nice light and the fog. Picture number 2 is not HDR, but the colors, shadows and highlight is edited. I hate that the sky is a little blown out myself. But i thought it were nice anyways:)

Thank you everyone for all the comments!:)

Hey, do anybody else got somthing to say ?
Bump

Thank you guys ! : D

great images, are those Baseball pants?? :p

Thank you guys:)
No it is regular Norwegian pants, probly inspired by Baseball pants:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back