What's new

Good (cheaper) secondary flash?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I am ordering a Nikon SB-600 tonight. I was wondering what a good secondary flash would be to add here. Im thinking something that could be used as a background light or crosslight, doesnt have to be anything spectacular. Any ideas?

Mark
 
Hi all. I am ordering a Nikon SB-600 tonight. I was wondering what a good secondary flash would be to add here. Im thinking something that could be used as a background light or crosslight, doesnt have to be anything spectacular. Any ideas?

Mark

an sb-400! :lol:

Honestly I agree with TJ, that should work fine. :thumbup: Or this one could work?
 
What about This one?

Mark
 
That would probably be fine but I mean the one I recommended gets such great reviews from everyone and there is even an article on strobist.com about it. I hear it's really good and after I get my umbrella and stuff i'm going to pick up 1 or 2 or 3 :lol:
TJ
 
may i recommended sb900 or used sb800 instead of 600.
 
Why don't you get a cheap YN460 lol. Dunno, I think they're fun for just $40 a piece
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom