snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2006 #1 I've been in a very sepia/Black and white mode of late. Hope you dont think its too dark.
E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Nov 28, 2006 #2 Beautiful pic, If I do say so myself
B black_z TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2004 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location Mooresville, NC Nov 28, 2006 #3 Awesome!!
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2006 #4 I love Black and White photos!!!! This one is so cute!!!!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2006 #5 The dress balances the tones. I like the subtle vignette too.
snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks all, glad you liked it.
Irishpub3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2006 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location East Greenbush, NY Nov 29, 2006 #7 Truely awesome shot.... the framing, quality, color - everything... it's perfect :thumbup: