What's new

Good Dedicated Flash Unit Without Going Broke

Carlotta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All...I'm new to the forum and fairly new to DSLR. I just bought a Nikon D5100 and need a decent Dedicated Flash Unit but really can't afford $300-$500 at this point. I do lots of portrait and nature photography. At the moment this is just a hobby for me...I do free photos for friends and family and really need to be able to control my lighting more with using a flash both on the camera and remotely. I like the Nikon SB-900 but really cannot afford it at this time. Any suggestions? Hopefully something under $200 but around $100 would be even better. Thanks so much for any suggestions. I looked online but am afraid to buy a flash that hasn't been used and suggested to me by another photgrapher. Have a great day!
 
An SB600 will run you about 250, and it's a great little flash. I have heard a lot of good things about the vivitar 285's. Hopefully someone else will comment about those.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom