Good fast stable printing company

asfixiate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good, fast, stable printing company.

I want to be able to offer
8'' x 10''10'' x 13''16'' x 20''20'' x 24''24'' x 36''
Wallets, etc.

I have a couple companies nearby but am looking for best price and quality.

well, since rite aid just gave kodak the boot and sealed a deal with fujifilm, the quality of prints will be pretty close to the best there is as opposed to what they used in the past (agfa, kodak). all rite aids will be offering fuji crystal archive paper which means excellent quality prints.

i replied to your question from a consumer standpoint not that of someone who shoots professionally and does extremely large volume since you didn't state what your needs (aside from print sizes) were.

Well I'm looking around at companies now because I'm starting a business in 3 years once I am where I want to be photographically(I plan on being life long learner so I really mean equipment wise.).

Looking to go in with business oppurtunity to get lower deals. I'm mainly looking for whom is good quality first since getting 50 shots here and there is not enough factor for me. Hell some of the simple photo jets give good quality.

well, for that purpose you may want to find a true print lab but for everyday use until you get to that point the rite aid (if you have any in your area) will certainly do.

Most reactions

Back