Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 27, 2005 #1 Sheesh...boredome prevails in my life far too often.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 27, 2005 #2 love the last! i need to do that myself
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 27, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, me three. I'm so darn lazy though... I've been running around forever tonight taking night pictures around my neighborhood (literally NONE of which turned out!), and now I'm so lazy that I just took pictures in front of my computer.
Yeah, me three. I'm so darn lazy though... I've been running around forever tonight taking night pictures around my neighborhood (literally NONE of which turned out!), and now I'm so lazy that I just took pictures in front of my computer.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2005 #4 Simple shots, I like em.
deveel TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2005 Messages 263 Reaction score 8 Location Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt Oct 28, 2005 #5 I love them, simple but effective! The first one is great ... almost as from a product flyer.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2005 #7 1 is excellent and 3 made me smile. Don't have to remind myself to do that one. Eric
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 28, 2005 #8 LOL, I love these ! :thumbup:
terri40 11 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,815 Reaction score 9,608 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #9 But sometimes boredom will lead to some nifty shots like these, so it can't be ALL bad. I really like the first one, too!
But sometimes boredom will lead to some nifty shots like these, so it can't be ALL bad. I really like the first one, too!