Good Morning! C&C

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, so I went to Ocean City, MD this week and I decided to try and shoot my first pano from our balcony. I just got PSE7 so now I have a program that can do pano stitching well. Used a $30 tripod, Nikon D90 and Nikkor 50mm F/1.8 lens. 12 shots combined. Tell me what you think!

jpg.jpg

Mark

Last edited:
Wow, I really like it. The beach is a little under-exposed though. Very smooth panorama stitching though.

-Andy

Thanks! And it was either the beach or the water to expose while I was there, I chose the water. Im sure I could have retouched it to make it brighter, but Ive done over 3 hours of editing to this and I thought it looked good. Ill post the original panorama with no editing done. Theres a considerable difference. Got out about 10 birds (some extremely big.), 8 people, random spots from the sun, trash bins, other random containers and poles. There was ALOT in there. Im surprised at how well it came out.

Mark

Mark

Heres the original. Look at all the birds and people. Especially the big birds in the middle-left and the blue bins and trash dumpsters and people to the left and far left. Just scroll across the shoreline. Youll see alot of things taken out.

2-1.jpg

Mark

The original image (second posted) is better. except for the bird that looks like a check mark on the right. PP on the first is a little heavy handed.

Both photos are good. I prefer the second one. It looks a little more natural.

-Andy

Original shot is good but i think work done in Post Processing looks good as well, i mean not TOO much. works well :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back