What's new

Good morning, Maseratis.

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Caught this the other morning at our local Maser dealer (we have one of those here for some reason) while waiting for my wife to get out of her dentist appointment. I like the way the lighting turned out. C&C is, as always, welcome.


PA221110 by longm1985, on Flickr
 
Small points but the light pole through the roof of the silver car isn't nice and the Land Rover and (tail end of) Jag signs in the background don't do justice to these magnificent cars.
 
I wish they were parked in front of the Maserati sign. Would have made this a lot bettwr, but alas, that's just wjere they were. As for the light pole, you're right. Hard to get around them, but I should habe thought about that.
 
In settings like this, I usually go in close and try to pick up some of the great details found on cars like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom