Good morning!

Went and checked out your other stuff. Very nice. The fog rolling in in your post is awesome. Very impressive. I like the contrast of old and new Hong Kong you show in your galleries.

Both good but #1 is the winner!

Thanks, all your comments.

In fact, my first impression, when shooting the #1, "The Day After Tomorrow".

It was in the morning right before I get to work. I was watching thick pieces of fog moving slowly, streaming down the hill, running in between buildings. Together with the sun and the ray beams, I just keep on shooting as many as I can (it will be costly if using film).

I am using Nikon 5700. I pushed the color saturation up 1 step. That might cause the grainy. For sure, colour will be much rich if using positive film.

Hhey! That's pretty damn nice (first one)! The large building bothers me a little but the idea/concept overall is way cool. I would call it 'cloud city'. :) Thats my first thought when I saw it.

Not gonna lie, when I first looked at this thread (and saw the top of the first picture) I was like 'Yea, another sunset/rise picture' (not that they're all bad, just numerous) but when I scrolled down I was pleasantly surprisesed! Very nice pictures yo! Thanks for sharing!

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back