What's new

good movie-making lens for a 60d?

yuri_abbot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
seattle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi everyone
I just ordered a canon 60d. I want to shoot videos with it that look really good. I just got a $1000 bonus from work, anybody got a good recommendation for a lens?
 
Zeiss always gets a lot of praise from the video folks. I've never shot video, but I love mine for stills... very distinct look to Zeiss glass, and most of the time sharper than the body can capture. The 50mm 1.4 is comparatively affordable too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom