Good movie!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just rented the movie Crash and loved it! Don Cheadle, Sandra Bullock amogst the stars of the movie, it'll rock your world for sure.

Highly recommended.

Been meaning to see this since it came out in theaters.

I've heard good things from everyone.

I agree Miti !

These are my thoughts about it, which I wrote on another forum recently...

Just watched 'Crash' tonight and .......wow....
thumbsup.gif

My heart was racing and my hand was clamped over my mouth, saying " Oh god , no ! " in quite a few scenes and in others I felt like crying. It's one of those movies that draws you so much into it , you not only really care about the lives of these ppl, it also compells you to examine your own thoughts, your own attitude and the instant judgements you make of other people on a subconscious and conscious level.

I love how the movie doesnt sugarcoat anything.

Poetic irony swims through it like dolphins froclicking through seaweed in ocean water.

Is it politically correct ? No.
The director and storywriter do us a service by respecting our intelligence enough by telling the story, warts and all.
Thats exactly how it injects it's message under your skin and into your mind and heart.

We're just reminded that our problem isnt black and white, its the gray matter hiding behind our eyes.

It holds a mirror up to society and says " This is who you are, these ppl are your neighbours and these ppl are you".

Lumi, that's the best review of the movie by far!...

Yes people, do rent it and watch it! It's all about us.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back