good neeeeeeeews everyone

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, maybe just for me and anyone who may care...i just got my grade back for my first photography project back from college and i got 100.

now i get to work on my second project (still life and a studio portrait)

i got an appointment with a lady i met at work thatll let me do the portrait for this project, once im done with that i can go on to the still life which i have no idea what im gonna do. probably just the cliche tea cups and plates close up shot or something simple like that.

when this is all done i get my certificate and hopefully itll be easier to get a job at a portrait studio, itll be better than just goin into a studio and asking if they need an assistant and all i have is a camera and a hobby for photography

Congrats! Glad you're doing well.

Can you post the stuff that earned you an A?

Congrats. I wish I had received 100% on my projects. I never did. My teacher was very detailed on how he graded. Then again it makes sense. If you give out 100% for sub par work (or work that is less than perfect), then how do learn to improve. I am by no way saying you do sub par work.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Congrats on the grades.

Start putting a portfolio together. Without that you will have a cert. and a hobby for photography, which will still not get you hired because they want to see your work. Portfolio is the number one thing in this world haha.

ill pout one together when i can actually afford to print out my work, for now its all on memory cards and online

Congrats. I wish I had received 100% on my projects. I never did. My teacher was very detailed on how he graded. Then again it makes sense. If you give out 100% for sub par work (or work that is less than perfect), then how do learn to improve. I am by no way saying you do sub par work.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
thats the one thing i dont understand, i was not expecting 100% at all, i dontk now how seriously this school takes this photography class, my high school photography classes were harder than this, but then again that was film and black and white and had a darkroom and very very specific projects

ill pout one together when i can actually afford to print out my work, for now its all on memory cards and online

A lot of people are making their portfolio's in PDF or Powerpoint presentations now. It doesn't have to be physical prints. Mine is saved on my computer and ready to be burnt to a disc. When I started making it I put my best work at the time, and I remove or replace pieces if I feel they aren't up to par anymore or don't represent me like they used to.

So HAPPY for you!!you should be proud you deserve it:)

Three-year-old zombie thread brought back to life for no reason.

Three-year-old zombie thread brought back to life for no reason.

That new user just signed up and then brought back a lot of old threads ... sounds like a spammer to me. increase post count and then strike.

It's easy to be confused when first signed in. Lots of newbies overlook the date.

What noobie are you talking about?

The one that signed up in May of 1012, or the one signed up in September of 2010?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back