good nikon in low light suggestions

Thanks everyone! I am going to the store in just a bit, I am still debating between the D500 and a full frame D610 or D750.
Btw, since you been to the store supposedly by now. If you pushed the shutter release button down on the D500 .. I bet you already bought that .. irregardless of any other features. LOL The 10fps and the shutter mechanism is just awesome to hear.

Thanks everyone! I got an amazing deal on the D750 kit with 24-120mm 4.0 lens and a grip (plus memory card and extra battery for about $400 less than the D500. I don't shoot sports so as much as I would have loved the 10fps the price was just too good to pass up on the D750.

YES, places have great pricing on the D750 now, kinda kills the D610 market by $$ comparison.

Where did you buy it from ?

YES, places have great pricing on the D750 now, kinda kills the D610 market by $$ comparison.

I bought it from Samy's Camera they have an online store as well as a few locations here in California. It's a bit of a drive but bringing my camera home same day (or not paying shipping for backdrop paper etc) is so nice!

I bought it from Samy's Camera they have an online store as well as a few locations here in California. It's a bit of a drive but bringing my camera home same day (or not paying shipping for backdrop paper etc) is so nice!
I try to buy local too, and mostly from BestBuy as they have a great return policy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back