Good old nighttime photography.... and cars!

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I know i've been a little absent from the gallery lately, but I've just been soooooooooo busy with school/work and everything.

But here are a couple I took the other night when my friend wanted some shots of his car:

The hood of his car driving down a street (i think going about 40 or so):
hoodblur.jpg

Taking a U-turn:
uturn.jpg

One of the many pics I took of his car at various locations...one of my favorites at least:
eclipse.jpg

:)
-Dan

I do like that last one. I wonder how it would look without the headlights on? Did ya take any like that? I don't know if I'd think it was better or not, just wondering.

dan,

welcome back buddy....im gald that with your schedule you could post some pics...and your improving everyday bro!!

great shots!!

md

I like the last one as well. Hehe "He's got the BAD lights on!" rofl! Well at least thats what they were always called at our local street races. Uh-hem not that I would ever be found at those :oops:

Canon Fan said:
I like the last one as well. Hehe "He's got the BAD lights on!" rofl! Well at least thats what they were always called at our local street races. Uh-hem not that I would ever be found at those :oops:

of course not... what's street racing? i would never do that either! :badangel:

So here I come saying: I like the first best of all - this playing around with blurred parts and sharp parts and the gleaming lights on the hood. Very nice.
I'll admire ANY kind of nighttime photography, you can be so sure of this, for I wish I could do it and I can't.
And you apparently hand-hold your camera for these!
Also for the last?
(I seriously plan to invest in a new tripod - for a start).

I actually held the camera as hard as i could against the roof/door for the first 2.... took a few tries to have it so the camera didn't move much.

and I used the tripod for the last one :)

Most reactions

Back