What's new

Good or No Good?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
She is turning out to be one of those models who want to give me direction...I like the kind that love everything I do. So she hates this one. I think it's moody, pretty and classy. What am I missing. Ladies, speak up! (guys too)

_POR3093-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr


Edit:

_POR3093-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
her hand should be hiding or on her other hip bust because shes pushing that one out making it look like her ass is bigger than it is and legs shorter then they are, that's the only thing i see lol
 
Last edited:
shoes don't match or contrast enough either.
and the head down isn't really going with the cross ankles sexy pose.
 
I like her head positioning, it makes her look more demur. But the shoes caught me eye as well.
 
I like, like you said it moody, pretty and classy.
 
In the interest of broadening my horizons a little I'll give a shot at some C&C on this one so keep in mind this is way outside my hula hoop ;)

I love your work Trevor, this one lacks to me in comparison. It feels quite static and almost crowded into herself which is enhanced by her feet being crossed and so close. Everything draws my eye down over and over again to her feet and I'm not paid off by her shoes. When I take the time and look around she looks wider in the hip than she is and my eye is then drawn to a circle on her tummy. I really like her looking down, perhaps if she was slowly walking towards you it would add some dynamics to her body?
 
Oh well, mediocre. To be fair, I worked 12 hours and was low on sleep...:D
 
Oh well, mediocre. To be fair, I worked 12 hours and was low on sleep...:D

Hard part might be admitting your model was right and you were wrong.

ouch.
 
lol, I still hate being directed by the subject. :X
 
Am I seeing something or do I see some kind of hue on her chest ? Like a diff color?

I like the cropped version better. She's got a nice bod.
 
In the interest of broadening my horizons a little I'll give a shot at some C&C on this one so keep in mind this is way outside my hula hoop ;)

I love your work Trevor, this one lacks to me in comparison. It feels quite static and almost crowded into herself which is enhanced by her feet being crossed and so close. Everything draws my eye down over and over again to her feet and I'm not paid off by her shoes. When I take the time and look around she looks wider in the hip than she is and my eye is then drawn to a circle on her tummy. I really like her looking down, perhaps if she was slowly walking towards you it would add some dynamics to her body?
^^^^ All above.
And there could be only one director on the set. It should be you. But it is a friendly game so....
On my part I don't like, what she is wearing. I know, it's one set, but it has not the best design. Simply, doesn't fit her (in my eye :D) I am not so sure, if the colour of the BG is the right one. It makes the picture visually "heavy". Maybe that's why things don't fit together for me. :scratch:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom