Good Printer?

Rick99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone suggest a good printer to take with me to small shoots. Im taking pics in some pet stores locally and some other small events that are looking for me to print out photo there.

I know this is a loaded question, but I am looking for a good printer that will handle the job and produce nice photos. I don't want to spend thousands of dollars but I also don't mind spending enough to get the right piece of equipment. Thanks for any advice!

Sorry forgot about that probably 5 x 7's biggest 8 x 10's Thanks

I will probably get bashed for this but I am going to throw it out there. I hate printers because most are junk. Second, transporting them can damage them easily, so careful handling is required. Now, I have had an HP4500e for around six months and I have to say it takes wonderful color photos. It's not expensive for the unit. So if it breaks while transporting, your not out a lot of money. Pay attention to the tape positions when you unbox the printer, especially the tape that holds the print head in place for shipping... Duplicate it to extend the life that will be cut short from transportation and lack of tape keeping head from moving around when you hit that corner at 20 mph.

You could go with a mobile bubble jet printer as well but they are around $300. Can't speak to photo printing with them but they are built to be transported. You would have to read some reviews to how well they render photo's. I used to have one but it was many years ago and did not use it for photos. My son has it and it still works 10+ years later.
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back