What's new

Good Time

Q4kntmare

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
107
Reaction score
23
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this picture at my brothers wedding, and I've loved it ever since. I would love feedback!
 

Attachments

  • $8x10 XX.webp
    $8x10 XX.webp
    156.4 KB · Views: 87
O.K., you've got 20 posts. Hold on!
 
This is true. There's a lot of positive critiques (I mean honest analysis with pointers and help) but there's a few rotten eggs that pop up here and there.
 
Cigar with a clear liquor?!

Savage.
 
The lighting was the orange hue in the picture, no saturation. The shot is empty, it was just drank. The "fire" is the glare from the light. Appreciate the comments
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom