Good to see honest people still out there.

rainking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
>>> Nikon D300 Found with accessories <<<

>>> Nikon D300 Found with accessories <<< (ingleside / SFSU / CCSF)

Date: 2011-04-15, 9:32AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi everyone! I found a Kata back pack on the Bart train heading home towards Balboa Bart station yesterday 4/14.... Inside is a Nikon D300 with 3 lenses.... Two of them are VR lenses.... Also, there is a flash with a dome kit attached to it.... If this is yours, please contact me and I will meet up with you at a Starbucks near the Embarcadero area.... I don't want any reward for finding this and I know that these are expensive stuff.... The only catch is, you have to tell me exactly what kind of lenses are in the back pack and which of the two of three are VR.... Also, inside the back pack was a receipt dated yesterday 4/14/11. What was purchase at the Wallgreens? I am doing this because there was no identification anywhere in the back pack and because I lost my wallet about a month ago with a little over $200 inside (everything returned), was Fed Ex back to my house with a note saying " DO THE RIGHT THING IF IT EVER HAPPENS TO YOU".... I believe in karma!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2326828559

Last edited:
That is amazing, hope I never have to rely on someone's good intentions if I ever lose anything that valuable. I hope whoever lost it comes across that add.

That's awsome! I hope whoever lost thier gear was able to get it back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back